Singer/actress Demetra McKinney from Tyler Perry’s “House of Payne” sings a song to open the NBAF Gala – “A Salute to the Silver Screen” – on July 16 at the Ritz-Carlton Buckhead, while singer/executive Kathleen Bertrand and Christian singer Chrissy Collins stand by to perform. The three women concluded their performance by singing the theme song from the movie “Dreamgirls.”
- Congrats! ‘LHHATL’ Lovebirds Waka Flocka And Tammy Rivera Secretly Eloped
- You Be The Judge: Michael Jackson Hologram At Billboard Music Awards [VIDEO]
- Why are law enforcement officials out of control?!?
- Diddy, Kevin Hart, Drake, Lupita, others celebrate Memorial Day weekend
- Jay Z and Beyonce 'Run' with Sean Penn and Blake Lively