Kandi Burruss (from left), Sheree Whitfield and Phaedra Parks of the “Real Housewives of Atlanta” reality show, were on hand as Urban Active Fitness celebrated its 36th opening at its newest 40,000 square-foot Buckhead location with a celebrity-packed event on June 25. The state-of-the-art health and fitness facility, featuring cutting-edge equipment and amenities, was unveiled while bringing together Atlanta’s elite, including Jasmine Guy, Brandi D Williams, Rahman Grayson, Jazzy McBee, Angel McCoughtry, Tiffany Evans and others.
- Funkmaster Flex loses his mind, calls out Jay Z
- 13 facts that will blow your mind about Whitney Houston
- Happy Birthday, baby girl: Aaliyah’s 10 greatest songs
- #BlackLivesMatter holds sing-in for M.L.K.’s birthday [VIDEO]
- Gwyneth Paltrow performs ‘IDFWU’ … and it’s hilarious
- Watch Spike Lee’s new movie before it hits theaters next month