Kandi Burruss (from left), Sheree Whitfield and Phaedra Parks of the “Real Housewives of Atlanta” reality show, were on hand as Urban Active Fitness celebrated its 36th opening at its newest 40,000 square-foot Buckhead location with a celebrity-packed event on June 25. The state-of-the-art health and fitness facility, featuring cutting-edge equipment and amenities, was unveiled while bringing together Atlanta’s elite, including Jasmine Guy, Brandi D Williams, Rahman Grayson, Jazzy McBee, Angel McCoughtry, Tiffany Evans and others.
- 'Scandal' Gets More Scandalous, Dangerous and Outrageous
- Lindsay Lohan’s Antics Annoy Oprah To The Point Of Cussing [VIDEO]
- President Obama & The First Lady Are Bringing More Soul To The White House
- Homeless Man Tricked Into Thinking He Won The Lottery [VIDEO]
- Kanye West Makes Surprise Appearance on ‘The Arsenio Hall Show’ [VIDEO]