Michael Anderson, president of the Georgia Power Foundation, receives a certificate of appreciation from Rod Whittaker (left) and Travis Morgan (right). Georgia Power was a corporate sponsor of the documentary “Band Room Nation — A Cadence for Conscience” produced earlier this year by Whittaker and Morgan to stress the importance of high school band programs and music education in improving the quality of life for students, especially in their post-secondary education. For more information on the documentary visit http://www.bandroomnation.com.‘Band Room Nation’ Producers Recognize Ga. Power Foundation
- Congrats! ‘LHHATL’ Lovebirds Waka Flocka And Tammy Rivera Secretly Eloped
- You Be The Judge: Michael Jackson Hologram At Billboard Music Awards [VIDEO]
- Why are law enforcement officials out of control?!?
- Diddy, Kevin Hart, Drake, Lupita, others celebrate Memorial Day weekend
- Jay Z and Beyonce 'Run' with Sean Penn and Blake Lively