The 23rd Annual Atlanta Caribbean Carnival on May 28 showcases the beauty and splendor of Caribbean culture. Celebrating the theme of “Mas and Music,” the parade of bands featured more than 25 groups displaying a variety of colors and costumes as thousands of spectators lined the streets of downtown Atlanta. The revelry continued inside the festival village with performances by some of the Caribbean’s best talents while attendees enjoyed the offerings of dozens of food and crafts vendors.
- Funkmaster Flex loses his mind, calls out Jay Z
- 13 facts that will blow your mind about Whitney Houston
- Happy Birthday, baby girl: Aaliyah’s 10 greatest songs
- #BlackLivesMatter holds sing-in for M.L.K.’s birthday [VIDEO]
- Gwyneth Paltrow performs ‘IDFWU’ … and it’s hilarious
- Watch Spike Lee’s new movie before it hits theaters next month