Eric E. Peterson, U.S. vice president, diversity, General Motors (from left); Earl Graves, chairman and founder, Black Enterprise; Charles Ogletree, professor of law, Harvard Law School; and Earl G. “Butch” Graves Jr., president and CEO, Black Enterprise, take part in Tuesday’s program at the 2011 BE Entrepreneurs Conference and Expo. Ogletree interviewed Graves senior and junior, and GM’s Peterson made special remarks. The conference was held May 22-25 at the downtown Atlanta Marriott Marquis.
- Congrats! ‘LHHATL’ Lovebirds Waka Flocka And Tammy Rivera Secretly Eloped
- You Be The Judge: Michael Jackson Hologram At Billboard Music Awards [VIDEO]
- Why are law enforcement officials out of control?!?
- Diddy, Kevin Hart, Drake, Lupita, others celebrate Memorial Day weekend
- Jay Z and Beyonce 'Run' with Sean Penn and Blake Lively