Eric E. Peterson, U.S. vice president, diversity, General Motors (from left); Earl Graves, chairman and founder, Black Enterprise; Charles Ogletree, professor of law, Harvard Law School; and Earl G. “Butch” Graves Jr., president and CEO, Black Enterprise, take part in Tuesday’s program at the 2011 BE Entrepreneurs Conference and Expo. Ogletree interviewed Graves senior and junior, and GM’s Peterson made special remarks. The conference was held May 22-25 at the downtown Atlanta Marriott Marquis.
- Funkmaster Flex loses his mind, calls out Jay Z
- 13 facts that will blow your mind about Whitney Houston
- Happy Birthday, baby girl: Aaliyah’s 10 greatest songs
- #BlackLivesMatter holds sing-in for M.L.K.’s birthday [VIDEO]
- Gwyneth Paltrow performs ‘IDFWU’ … and it’s hilarious
- Watch Spike Lee’s new movie before it hits theaters next month