Eric E. Peterson, U.S. vice president, diversity, General Motors (from left); Earl Graves, chairman and founder, Black Enterprise; Charles Ogletree, professor of law, Harvard Law School; and Earl G. “Butch” Graves Jr., president and CEO, Black Enterprise, take part in Tuesday’s program at the 2011 BE Entrepreneurs Conference and Expo. Ogletree interviewed Graves senior and junior, and GM’s Peterson made special remarks. The conference was held May 22-25 at the downtown Atlanta Marriott Marquis.
- 'Scandal' Gets More Scandalous, Dangerous and Outrageous
- Lindsay Lohan’s Antics Annoy Oprah To The Point Of Cussing [VIDEO]
- President Obama & The First Lady Are Bringing More Soul To The White House
- Homeless Man Tricked Into Thinking He Won The Lottery [VIDEO]
- Kanye West Makes Surprise Appearance on ‘The Arsenio Hall Show’ [VIDEO]