MLB Commissioner Allan H. “Bud” Selig (from left), poses with honorees Grammy Award-winning artist Carlos Santana, Oscar-winning actor Morgan Freeman, Hall of Famer Ernie Banks, and Baseball Legend Homerun King Hank Aaron Aaron, with his wife, Billye, at the Omni Hotel on Saturday. They were also honored and presented at Sunday’s Civil Rights Game at Turner Field, where the Atlanta Braves beat the Philadelphia Phillies, 3-2. The occasion marked civil rights celebrations that included a Youth Summit, a roundtable discussion Friday at Ebenezer Baptist Church, a reception at the downtown Omni Hotel on Saturday, and the Civil Rights game on Sunday afternoon. (See more on the Civil Rights Game in Sports).
- Congrats! ‘LHHATL’ Lovebirds Waka Flocka And Tammy Rivera Secretly Eloped
- You Be The Judge: Michael Jackson Hologram At Billboard Music Awards [VIDEO]
- Why are law enforcement officials out of control?!?
- Diddy, Kevin Hart, Drake, Lupita, others celebrate Memorial Day weekend
- Jay Z and Beyonce 'Run' with Sean Penn and Blake Lively