Thousands attended the “Sweet Auburn” Festival under perfect weather and temperatures Sunday, where vendors, businesses and supporters of the historic district enjoyed showing off their wares, food and music for an all-day event that attracted people from all over the metro area. Held for the first time without promoter Charles Johnson, who died of cancer last year, the festival promotes businesses on Auburn Avenue, which at one time was called “the richest Negro street in America.”
- Congrats! ‘LHHATL’ Lovebirds Waka Flocka And Tammy Rivera Secretly Eloped
- You Be The Judge: Michael Jackson Hologram At Billboard Music Awards [VIDEO]
- Why are law enforcement officials out of control?!?
- Diddy, Kevin Hart, Drake, Lupita, others celebrate Memorial Day weekend
- Jay Z and Beyonce 'Run' with Sean Penn and Blake Lively